To My Readers

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Long-wear Lipstick for Fall

Hi everyone!

I'm back! And I have a lot to tell you about. Today, I want to review a product that I think is great for women who love to wear lipstick but hate reapplying every hour or so. My absolute favorite product is Make Up For Ever (MUFE) Rouge Artist Intense: Lipstick and MUFE Aqua Lip.

MUFE's Lipstick is highly pigmented, with about 50% more pigment than other lipsticks, and is very long-wearing. I wear it to teach and work and don't have to worry about fading for three or four hours at minimum! It comes in a variety of shades perfect for any season, and comes in three finishes, satin, matte and pearly. Personally, I think the satin is the nicest, as it gives a bit of sheen without looking cheap and sparkly. A swipe of MUFE's Lab Shine Lip Gloss over top can give it that extra oomph too. My favorite is shade D0 Diamond. MUFE's Aqua Lip is a great base for any lipstick, especially their own. Aqua Lip is a waterproof liner, but it goes on very smooth! It's formulated with Vitamin E and jojoba oil, so it's very creamy, but it never moves.

For fall, nudes, reds, and corals are necessities. Coral isn't the best on me, so I stick to reds and nudes. For my skin tone, I use MUFE Rouge Artist Intense in Moulin Rouge (red) and #23 (nude). The coordinating liners are #8C (red) and #1C (nude). These are both satin finishes. The lipstick retails for $19 and the liner $18. I highly recommend these to everyone, especially if you want a lipstick to put on and not worry about. My last red lipstick was a nightmare, feathering and fading within an hour - I had to constantly reapply or else look crazy. MUFE keeps me sane & lets me put my mind on other things.


Now for photos:


Make Up For Ever is sold exclusively at Sephora (online and in stores) in the USA, as far as I know. Luckily, they have free shipping for orders over $50.

So, try it and let me know what you think! I am very excited for a new MUFE smokey eye palette that's coming out - I will review it once I get it. Have a great day!

<3 Katherine

No comments:

Post a Comment