To My Readers

Saturday, June 25, 2011

7FAM Denim

Hi Everyone,

Today I have a review of the designer jean brand 7 For All Mankind (7FAM). About a month ago I brought home a pair of "The Skinny" and I have been beyond happy ever since. If you've ever felt like denim doesn't fit you and skinny jeans look bad on you, try 7FAM. I was feeling like there was no hope for a new pair of skinnies until I found these. 7FAM uses the highest quality denim so they're incredibly soft to the touch. My particular pair is also very lightweight and comfortable with the 2% spandex. I can't wait to get Roxanne or Guenevere!

7FAM is having a pretty incredible sale on denim right now, too, so go head over and look!

One of the best things about their denim is the rises are not too low. On my jeans the front rise is about 7 inches but is about 11 inches in the back - so no unfortunate panty showing incidents or muffin tops. The price may seem steep, but the cost of cotton is on the rise and I guarantee 7FAM denim is ten times higher quality than Miss Me, Silver, etc brand denim. I've been washing mine on cold inside out and the color is still dark and lush. Plus, they're very simple without a lot of branding, which I love!

So if you're a bootcut, trouser, straight, or skinny kind of person, check out 7FAM. They're great for other clothes too, and guys you're not left out. Especially if you're tall, most of their denim come standard with a long inseam so you can hem it to fit perfectly. I hope you all go check out the great product and sales to be had at 7forallmankind.com :)

Have a great weekend!

<3 K

2 comments:

  1. I'm also a 7 For All Mankind fan. A year ago, I bought my first 7FAM jeans, the men's standard fit in blackout. Amazing fit - like a glove. The denim is very soft and comfortable, plus the 2% spandex allows for easy movement. I have since bought several 7FAM standard fits in various colors, each time taking advantage of big sales.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, the spandex is a huge plus! I love their sales - a great way to get what you like for sometimes even half the price! Definitely worth waiting for [:

    ReplyDelete