To My Readers

Monday, June 13, 2011

Feather Locks Review

Hey everyone!

This is the first post of many, and hopefully I'll eventually have followers of this. I want to use this as a place to review products that I try - clothing brands, nail polishes, makeup products, whatever! So here we go...!

As you may be well aware, feathers have become a fashion statement, spearheaded by the great Steven Tyler. This week I got my own Feather Locks, put in at my local salon (Creative Hair Design). This is the major provider of feather hair extensions. I really like them because they can be as subtle or as big of a statement as you would like. Personally, I got neutral colors for a subtle accent to my hair. The pricing was excellent and the feathers are reusable.

So far, I've done my hair curly and straight, washed them, slept in them - everything! And they still look great. If you are thinking about having them, you should go for it! They're easy to put in and easy to have taken out, so there is very low committal needed.

I have three on one side and two on the other. Below are a couple pictures I took of them.


1 comment:

  1. Ah! I've really wanted to try these, too! Super cute.

    ReplyDelete