To My Readers

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Shoe Dazzle Review

Hi everyone!

Today I am reviewing the online shoe program by Kim Kardashian, Shoe Dazzle. It's a private style club where stylists pick out shoes, bags, and jewelry for your personal style. With each piece they place in your own personal showroom, they explain some cool ways to wear it. Each month, the stylists revamp your showroom and provide you a whole bunch of new things to fall in love with.

Everything on the site is $39.95, free shipping and free returns. If you want, they will charge you that amount every month, but you have six days to have them skip the month. It's really whenever you want to buy! I got my first pair of shoes from Shoe Dazzle, a signature sole they released mid-month. These Chanelles are a stunning nude pump with a bright pink sole. At $40 I was a bit leary of quality, but I absolutely adore my shoes and they exceeded my expectation by so much. The pieces are all faux leather, but my shoes are faux patent and to me, there's not really any difference.

Below are photos of my actual shoes. I love the hot pink sole!




When you sign up for the site, they have you take a style quiz and it takes 24 hours to update your showroom, which could get frustrating if you want to get to buying shoes. But what I have found is that the help on their Facebook page is impeccable! So while I waited, or any time since that I've wanted different shoes, I post a request on Facebook for whatever I am wanting & give them my customer ID and I'll have new shoes in my showroom. They're so great about it.

So, if you love a great buy for shoes or handbags, I would highly recommend Shoe Dazzle!

<3 K

No comments:

Post a Comment