To My Readers

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Pandora Compose Earrings

Hi everyone!

Today I am reviewing Pandora's "Compose" earrings. This is an ingenious design for earrings - all the dangles are compatible with all the posts. Pandora offers traditional french hooks as well as hoops - and the french hooks can be smooth or textured, medium or large in size! The hoops are now either smooth or twisted and come in two sizes as well. There is a huge selection of posts and dangles! I'm going to post a picture to explain what I mean...


If you can tell, I love pearls! I wear the small ones on my hoops and the larger teardrop dangles on the regular posts. The bases start at $20 and attachments at $30. All of these pieces are 0.925 sterling silver and genuine stones. They carry gold pieces also. Below is a picture of the medium versus large posts with smoky quartz and amethyst dangles.


These earrings are a really great investment for someone who likes high quality but doesn't want to be committed to the same pair of earrings every day. I love changing these to fit my outfit or my mood! Plus, they're lightweight and don't pull down on my ears at all. I absolutely adore them & I hope you will try and love them too!

<3 K

No comments:

Post a Comment