To My Readers

Monday, June 13, 2011

Butter London "All Hail The Queen"

Hi everyone!

Today I got my first bottle of Butter London polish, and boy am I pleased! Butter London is a company that produces high quality polishes that are also Bad 3 Free (no formaldehyde, toluene, or DBP). I am a serious nail polish addict, and I have been dying to try this brand of polish! I picked up my bottle at Ulta today...


Luckily, they had one bottle of All Hail The Queen left. This polish is a subtle neutral brown with holographic glitter. It's hard to see in the pictures, but in person it is definitely holo! I'm used to using polishes like China Glaze, OPI, and Essie, so the formula on this Butter London polish was an incredible step up! It retails for $14, but the formula alone makes it worth it. In the picture, I used two coats. Please excuse my super-short nails!



I would highly recommend this polish to anyone looking for some beautifully unique colors that are easy to apply. You can order them direct from Butter London and I think for the next 24 hours they're having a special sale. Enjoy!

<3 K

No comments:

Post a Comment