To My Readers

Monday, June 27, 2011

Redken All Soft Shampoo & Conditioner

Hi everyone!

Today I want to tell you about the amazing shampoo and conditioner I've been using the last month. I am a hugely hair obsessed girl and spend too much money buying new product, shampoos, whatever looks like it'll make my hair softer and shinier and more healthy. Over the years, I've used Bed Head, Paul Mitchell, Matrix, Biolage, Goldwell, and many many other kinds of shampoo and conditioner, but I've never been totally satisfied. Until now!

My stylist told me about Redken's All Soft product, which is supposed to add softness to dry, brittle hair. I don't exactly have brittle hair, but even so, this product makes my hair sooooo shiny and smooth and soft. But it also cleans my hair well and gently. I use a lot of products some days and the shampoo gets it clean in one or two shampoos but I feel like it's softening my hair while getting it clean. The conditioner really rejuvenates my hair and helps detangle it too. 

I really think that if you want to make your hair softer, try this product. I have never been happier with a product! Plus, it's safe for color treated hair (like me!) Good luck and let me know what you think when you try it!

Katherine

3 comments:

  1. I love Redkin All Soft! It's probably some of my favorite shampoo but I don't use it everyday because it takes some of the curl out of my hair (& I prefer to have wavy natural hair then use heat on it everyday). I would definitely second your recomendation though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. I don't know if you did, but I bought mine in a set and it came with a little bottle of some awesome deep conditioner. If you haven't tried that yet I'd recomend it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea I tried it and liked it but probably won't ever spend the $ to get the deep conditioner - I'm trying different conditioners to find something I like enough - up next, Sebastian!

    ReplyDelete