To My Readers

Friday, June 24, 2011

Local Business Rave

Hi everyone,

Today I have a rave for the service I received at a local jewelry boutique, Beads Etc. Here is their website and this is their Facebook page. Beads, etc. sells all the tools you need to make your own jewelry, but the reason I went to their store was to purchase Trollbeads brand jewelry.

Until now I had only had horrible service when looking for Troll, so my trip to Beads, etc was a hugely pleasant surprise! Trollbeads is a brand like a few others where you pick the beads and can arrange them on a bracelet to your own liking. After my first trip to Beads, etc, I felt as though the sales staff cared about my business & I purchased my first glass Trollbead.

This morning, I returned to shop for myself and a friend and ended up buying (between us both) fourteen Trollbeads. In both of our purchases, the store included Troll booklets, a polishing cloth and jewelry roll. I felt like my service was truly appreciated and was absolutely thrilled!!

So go check out their Facebook page and keep them in mind if you ever need to purchase jewelry supplies or Troll!

<3 K

No comments:

Post a Comment